When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly live life. ~ Greg Anderson
What will creating your life plan do for you? Just imagine…
- Every time you pause to read your plan you will think, “I can do this!” And then you will do it.
- Whenever you stop to tinker with your plan, to change or rearrange the words, you will think, “Yes, that helps. I’m getting closer to what I really want to do.” And then you will do it.
- When you hear someone say something that rings in your heart, you will look at your plan to make sure the essence of what they said is in there. If it isn’t, you will work to incorporate it. And then you will think, “I am grateful to them for speaking what is in my heart.” And then you will do it.
- When you are tempted to do something that looks attractive but does not align with your plan, you will say, “No.” And you will mean it.
- Every time you share it with your partner, you will become closer, more aligned and in tune with each other. And then you will both do it.
- As you teach others to create their own life plan, you will learn what you didn’t know about planning your life. And then you will learn it. Plus you might be surprised by what your students do.
- As your children grow and you teach them how to create their own life plan, you will watch them do it. And then you will marvel at what they have done and delight in their happiness. And you will think a thousand thoughts and remember a million memories and know that whatever you did was worth it.
Is it worth your time to decide what you want out of life? Take a moment to watch this video:
Together we can create your life plan.
Aloha, Auntie Lynn